“Relieving Home Improvement Stress Since 1959.”
Exterior & Front Entry Door Replacement – Serving NJ Including Essex County
Welcome to the Door Division of RWC Windows, Doors & More. As many know, replacing your entry doors is a great way to beautify and modernize your home. Not only can new doors enhance your home and help you achieve your desired aesthetic look, but you can also increase its overall efficiency.
Here at RWC Windows, Doors & More our goal is to offer our customers various options to meet their desired aesthetic and budgetary needs. Since our inception in 1959, we have developed long-lasting business relationships with some of the nation’s leading door manufacturers. In our state-of-the-art showroom, you see different grades of steel, fiberglass and wood doors from the leading manufacturers. Visit our New Jersey showroom today and see why the RWC Experience is something that beats all the rest!
- No Sub-Contractors – RWC Windows, Doors & More does not employ any sub-contractors. Every employee has been factory trained and certified to install every product we supply
- No “Pushy” Salespeople – Here at RWC, we are committed to providing our customers with the best home improvement experience. We do not employ aggressive commissioned sales people. RWC Windows, Doors & More has been family-owned and operated since 1959. We are here to relieve your home improvement stress, not add to it by using high-pressure sales tactics.
- Lead Certified Firm – With the new changes in the Lead Laws throughout the United States, it is important to only use a Lead Certified firm to complete your home improvement project. Since 2010, RWC Windows, Doors & More has fulfilled the requirements of the Unites States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Section 402, and has received certifications to conduct lead-based paint renovation, repair, and painting activities pursuant to 40 CFR Part 745.89
- Expert Custom Finishing– RWC Windows, Doors & More offers custom pre-finishing on all entry door products. We have the ability to paint or stain your entrance door any tone or color you could desire. No longer will you have to pick your stain/paint color out of a catalog. RWC will hand paint/stain samples right before your eyes so you can make color adjustments to achieve your aesthetic goal.
- Full Service Installation – RWC Windows, Doors & More not only has the ability to supply our customers with exterior doors, entry doors, interior doors, front doors, and products from some of the nation’s most well-known manufacturer’s, but we can also provide expert installation, including windows. Our front door installers are all members of our certified installation crews and have a minimum of 15 years of experience installing vinyl, fiberglass, aluminum and wood products in NJ.
RWC Premium Entrance Door Installation Includes the Following:
- Delivery of New Entry System to your home
- Protection of interior flooring with drop cloths and installation of protective plastic barrier (if possible)
- Removal of existing entrance door, frame, wood threshold and interior molding
- Preparation of opening to accept new energy efficient door system
- Installation of new energy efficient entrance door into prepared opening.
- Block and shim door plum, level and square
- Insulation of voids between door frame and wall
- Installation of interior and exterior decorative trim
- Seal interior and exterior with high-grade, non-drying caulk
- Removal all job-related debris and leave premises broom-swept clean
My new deck doors have exceeded my expectations. They are so beautiful and added much needed ambiance to the house. They are well constructed, easy to open and close, energy efficient, and will reduce my energy bill as drafts won’t be coming in anymore.P. AsmuthRoseland, NJ
Since the door was installed, we have received many compliments from our family, friends and neighbors. We intend to recommend your company to anyone who is looking to replace windows or doors. Thanks again for your attention to detail and doing the job right.L. SciancaleporeHoboken, NJ
Just needed to say thank you for your advise on my new door. The team of installers were great. They were very helpful, neat and the door is perfect! I was a little unsure at first but you made the process pleasant. On top of it all, the DOOR LOOKS GREAT!V. DimeoEast Hanover, NJ