Front Entry Door Replacement - Serving NJ Including Essex County
Welcome to the Door Division of RWC Windows, Doors & More. As many know, replacing your entrance door is a great way to beautify and modernize your home. Not only can new doors enhance your home and help you achieve your desired aesthetic look, but you can also increase its overall efficiency.
Here at RWC Windows, Doors & More our goal is to offer our customers various options to meet their desired aesthetic and budgetary needs. Since our inception in 1959 we have developed long-lasting business relationships with some of the nation’s leading door manufacturers. In our state-of-the-art showroom, you see different grades of steel, fiberglass and wood doors from the leading manufacturers. Visit our showroom today and see why the RWC Experience is something that beats all the rest!
- No Sub-Contractors – RWC Windows, Doors & More does not employ any sub-contractors. Every employee has been factory trained and certified to install every product we supply
- No “Pushy” Salespeople – Here at RWC, we are committed to providing our customers with the best home improvement experience. We do not employ aggressive commissioned sales people. RWC Windows, Doors & More has been family-owned and operated since 1959. We are here to relieve your home improvement stress, not add to it by using high-pressure sales tactics.
- Lead Certified Firm - With the new changes in the Lead Laws throughout the United States, it is important to only use a Lead Certified firm to complete your home improvement project. Since 2010, RWC Windows, Doors & More has fulfilled the requirements of the Unites States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Section 402, and has received certifications to conduct lead-based paint renovation, repair, and painting activities pursuant to 40 CFR Part 745.89
- Expert Custom Finishing - RWC Windows, Doors & More offers custom pre-finishing on all entry door products. We have the ability to paint or stain your entrance door any tone or color you could desire. No longer will you have to pick your stain/paint color out of a catalog. RWC will hand paint/stain samples right before your eyes so you can make color adjustments to achieve your aesthetic goal.
- Full Service Installation - RWC Windows, Doors & More not only has the ability to supply our customers with products from some of the nation’s most well-known manufacturer’s, but we can also provide expert installation. All members of our certified installation crews have a minimum of 15 years of experience installing all grades of entry door products.
- RWC Premium Entrance Door Installation Includes the Following:
- Delivery of New Entry System to your home
- Protection of interior flooring with drop cloths and Install protective plastic barrier (if possible)
- Removal of existing entrance door, frame, wood threshold and interior molding
- Preparation of opening to accept new energy efficient door system
- Installation of new energy efficient entrance door into prepared opening.
- Block and shim door plum, level and square
- Insulation of voids between door frame and wall
- Installation of interior and exterior decorative trim
- Seal interior and exterior with high-grade, non-drying caulk
- Removal all job-related debris and leave premises broom-swept clean
Yesterday we had a new sliding door installed by Bob & Danny.
They were on time, very courteous, neat, and great installers. Upon
returning home from work my wife and I were very pleased with the workmanship
and final product provided. Bob and Danny treated our job like they were
working on their own homes!
The entire process was outstanding, from the consultation, to
scheduling, and installation. As hard working professionals we expect
high quality work from service providers we choose to hire and RWC did not
disappoint. We highly recommend them to anyone needing window or door
Thanks for great service,
B. Malone, Morristown NJ