Integrity Fiberglass Windows
Integrity Fiberglass Series
Integrity Windows and Doors is the world's largest manufacturer of windows and doors made with Ultrex®-a highly-durable, virtually maintenance free state-of-the-art pultruded fiberglass material that outperforms vinyl and roll-form aluminum.
Integrity offers a complete line of standard-sized window and door options that are Energy Star qualified. Choose from Integrity's All-Ultrex or Wood-Ultrex series, featuring wood interiors and Ultrex exteriors.
Based in Fargo, North Dakota, Integrity products are Built to perform and backed by first-class customer service.
Ultrex (Available for every model.)
- Durable low-maintenance pultruded fiberglass
- 8 times stronger than vinyl
- Expands and contracts 833% less than vinyl
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive
Finish Options (Available for every model.)
- Patented finishing process yields a finish 3 times thicker than competitive finishes to resist scratching and marring, while 5 times the UV resistance protects against the fading, chalking, streaking and cracking common to vinyl windows.
Standard Finishes (Available for every model.)
- Stone White
- Pebble Gray
Traditional style meets high performance in this evolution of the turn-of-the-century window style. Clean, balanced d...Read More
Airtight, watertight and secure even in driving rains and strong winds, Integrity Casement and Awning windows are eng...Read More
Some companies treat their sliding windows like a double hung window on its side. Rather than compromise performance ...Read More
Enlarge a space without enlarging your home. Bay and bow windows capture light and frame your favorite views while br...Read More
Finally, a standard line of windows that look anything but standard. Eight unique and popular shapes let you invent a...Read More
Make an ordinary room extraordinary. Adding a quarter-round, half-round or elliptical window above any standard Integ...Read More